Terms and Conditions – Twilight at Taronga 2019
Terms and Conditions are binding: tickets to the event are sold (including any resale or assignment) or issued, and admission to the Event is granted, on the express condition that ticket holders are bound by these Event Terms and Conditions and any other rules and conditions subsequently notified.
- Tickets are sold by Moshtix as an agent for Taronga Conservation Society Australia (Taronga). All claims are the responsibility of Taronga.
- No refund or exchange will be made on any ticket except as required by the Australian Consumer Law, in accordance with the Live Performance Australia code of practice or as otherwise specified by Taronga. If a refund is made, Moshtix may, to the extent permitted by law, retain any fee it has charged. See Cancellation and Refund terms below for more details.
- Taronga reserves the right to add, withdraw, reschedule or substitute artists and / or vary advertised programs, prices, venues, seating arrangements and audience capacity.
- Taronga reserves the right to cancel any performance due to dangerous inclement weather or for any other unforeseen reason. See Cancellation and Refund terms below for more details
- Ticket holders are not permitted to bring into the Zoo any animal, animal costume, ball, balloon, bicycle, scooter, skateboard, roller blades or similar apparatus, alcohol or illegal substance, flares or fireworks, laser pointers, knives or other dangerous weapons, glass, video recording devices, photography equipment and unauthorised solicitation materials.
- It is a condition of entry that a search of attendees’ person and / or their possessions will be required at the time of entry.
- Ticket holders seeking entry to Taronga Zoo are advised that they are entering a licensed area. Intoxicated persons will not be permitted to enter or will be removed from the venue. Alcoholic beverages or illicit drugs must not be taken into or from Taronga and are subject to immediate confiscation. It is an offence for minors to purchase or consume alcohol, it is also an offence to sell to or supply minors with alcohol. Persons supplying alcohol to minors will be reported to police and penalties apply under the Liquor Act 2007.
- Taronga Zoo staff may refuse admission to or eject persons from the Zoo at its sole discretion
- Children must be supervised by an accompanying adult at all times.
- All attendees at Twilight at Taronga performances must take reasonable care to avoid injury to themselves and any other attendee. Except to the extent required by law, the Taronga Conservation Society Australia accepts no liability, for any injuries, losses, damages of any kind or nature to your person or property or to that of any minor under your supervision, while on the property of Taronga.
- The venue is an outdoor venue and whilst reasonable care has been taken to make the venue safe, the venue may contain dangerous and uneven surfaces. Entry to the site is at ticket holders’ own risk. Without limiting the generality of this:
– Appropriate footwear and clothing must be worn
– Attendees must not engage in hazardous activities including moshing, stage surfing or crowd diving
– Ear plugs should be worn if necessary
- Ticket holders must comply with any other conditions displayed in Zoo grounds or communicated by Zoo staff or security.
- Ticket holders must not seek access to any part of the Zoo other than the Concert Lawns and entry and exit paths and must follow all instructions for their safety while in the Zoo.
- Tickets may not, without the prior written consent of Moshtix and Taronga, be resold or offered for resale at a premium (including via on-line auction sites) or used for advertising, promotion or other commercial purposes (including competitions and trade promotions) or to enhance the demand for other goods or services, either by the original purchaser or any subsequent bearer. If a ticket is sold or used in breach of this condition, the ticket may be cancelled without a refund and the bearer of the ticket may be refused admission. For information regarding ticketing of live entertainment, or to obtain a copy of the Code of Practice for Event Ticketing contact Moshtix or refer to www.liveperformance.com.au
- All tickets purchased in the pre-sale will be limited to 10 tickets per customer.
- Taronga will enforce conditions of entry as per its authority under the Zoological Parks Regulation 2014.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- All ticket sales are final and non-transferable. Refunds will not be made for inadvertently booking a concert on the wrong date or at the wrong venue.
- Twilight at Taronga is an outdoor event that may, at times, be affected by inclement weather. Guests accept that they are attending a performance on the Concert Lawns at Taronga Zoo in Mosman and adverse weather in Sydney or surrounding areas may not result in a cancellation of a Twilight at Taronga event. Guests also accept that weather may not be what they consider satisfactory and that Twilight at Taronga will proceed wherever possible, even in heavy rains and refunds will not be issued due to undesirable weather. We recommend that all guests come prepared for the likely weather conditions on the night
- Where inclement weather is determined to be a safety issue for our guests, performers and staff, Taronga may delay the start, suspend or cancel the performance. If a performance is cancelled, Taronga will endeavour to reschedule. Information about a rescheduled performance will be posted on the Twilight at Taronga website and via email. Please note that cancellation may occur at short notice.
- Where a cancellation occurs late in the series and a rescheduled performance is not possible, Taronga will provide refunds to guests as determined by the Live Performance Australia Code of Practice. Guests are entitled to a refund if they cannot or do not wish to attend a rescheduled performance. Information about refunds will be posted on the Twilight at Taronga website and via email.