Twilight at Taronga’s Golden Ticket – Terms & Conditions
|Website||Congratulations to our WINNER:
N.Liddell from Sydney!
|Time and Date||All times and dates specified in these Terms and Conditions are times and dates in Sydney, which may be Australian Eastern Standard Time (“AEST”) or Australian Eastern Daylight Time (“AEDT”) depending on the date.
|Entry Restrictions||Entry is open nationally and to those who comment the correct answer in this competition. Directors, employees and their immediate families of Taronga Conservation Society Australia (TCSA) Trading as Taronga Zoo and Taronga Western Plains Zoo (including spouse, parent, child or sibling whether or not they live in the same house), and printers, suppliers, providers and agencies associated with this promotion are not eligible to enter. Entry is open to Australian residents aged 18 years and older.|
|Method of Entry||Enter VIA INSTAGRAM ONLY:
· Post a photo or video from any Twilight at Taronga 2023 concert to your Instagram account
· Use the hashtag #TwilightatTaronga2023
· Follow us on Instagram – @twilightattaronga
FOR ADDITIONAL ENTRIES:
· Tag @twilightattaronga in your post
– One use of hashtag and follow = one entry, unlimited entries allowed,
· One use of tag @twilightattaronga in addition to above = two entries, unlimited entries allowed
Please note: this competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with, Instagram.
|Competition Entry Opens||This competition will begin at 5pm, on Friday 10 Feb 2023|
|Competition Entry Closes||This competition will end at 11pm, on Wednesday 15 March 2023|
|Drawing Details||This competition is a game of skill and chance. The winner will be selected at random, based on having completed the entry requirements as detailed in the competition Method of Entry, and will be drawn on Monday 20th March 2023|
|Notification Date||The Prize Winners will be notified by 5pm Monday 20th March 2023|
|Notification Method||Prize Winners will be notified via direct message on Instagram. It is the responsibility of each entrant to ensure that they check their Instagram direct messages for a message from Twilight at Taronga’s Instagram account. No responsibility will be taken by Taronga Conservation Society Australia if the entrant does not claim their prize which will be valid for 12months.|
|Prize Details||There will be one (1) prize to be won consisting of the following:
· Twilight at Taronga golden ticket – a double pass for all shows during Twilight at Taronga 2024 series – worth over $2,000
|Special Conditions||1. The prize is valid for redemption from Jan/ Feb 2024 until the month of March 2024.
2. Information on how to enter and prize forms part of these conditions of entry. Entry into this competition is deemed to be an acceptance of these terms and conditions. This is a Game of Skill and Chance.
3. Unless expressly stated in these Terms and Conditions all other expenses become the responsibility of the Winners. The Winners (and their guests) are responsible for expenses incurred, including spending money, meals, travel to and from departure point and all other ancillary costs are the responsibility of the winner.
4. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process, or who submits an entry/claim which is not in accordance with these Conditions of Entry.
5. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from acceptance of the Prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought prior to entering the competition.
6. Employees of the Promoter, its agencies, affiliate businesses and other entities in association with this Promotion together with their immediate families and members of the household of those persons are not eligible to enter.
7. The promoter reserves the right to cancel any ticket or prize if any attempts are made to misuse it.
8. The prize must be taken as offered and cannot be varied unless authorised by the Promoter. The prize value includes GST and is in Australian dollars and is correct at time of printing. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value. If a prize or part of is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equal or greater value.
9. Prizes are not transferable to another person or exchangeable. The prize cannot be redeemed as cash, other goods and services or sold to a third party including online auctions and private sales. Unused portions of the prize will be forfeited, and no compensation will be paid in lieu of that element of the prize.
10. The Promoter’s decision in relation to any aspects of the competition is final and binding on every person who enters and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. The Promoter and its associated agencies, and companies associated with this promotion will take no responsibility for prizes damaged or lost in transit.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to request Winners to provide proof of age and identity prior to awarding the Prize. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter.
13. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any prize/s except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. The Promoter will not be responsible for any incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information communicated in the course of or in connection with this promotion if the deficiency is occasioned by any cause outside the reasonable control of the Promoter including without limitation technical malfunctions or failures.
14. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
16. The entrant agrees to participate and co-operate with the Promoter as required in any possible editorial and promotional activities relating to the competition, including but not limited to being interviewed and photographed to promote this competition (including any outcome) without remuneration. Winners also agrees to grant to the Promoter a perpetual and exclusive licence to use such footage and photographs in all media worldwide and the Winner will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
17. Winners may be required to execute a Deed of Acknowledgement, Release and Indemnity in a form prescribed by the Promoter, at the Promoters discretion.
18. If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including but not limited to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures, malfunction of any telephone network or line, providers or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this promotion. The promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process.
19. In the case of the intervention of any outside agent or event which naturally changes the result or prevents or hinders its determination, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strikes; the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel the activity and recommence it from the start on the same conditions subject to State and Territory Regulation.